Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released a notification of Combined Medical Services Examination Recruitment for the purpose of filling vacancies in the following position are with the concurrence Ministries/Departments Concerned the Council Of Municipal, New Delhi. People who are interested can apply online application form through the official website of UPSC. Eligible candidates can apply for the Combined Medical Services Examination for filling the vacant vacancies in Assistant Medical Officers in Railways, Indian Ordinance Factories Health Services, Central Health Service and North or South Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
Applicants can go through the official website www.upsconline.gov.in to apply online application form and know more information related with the latest and upcoming notification of Combined Medical Services Examination 2014. People are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. Applicants are advised to keep in touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification like UPSC Medical Exam Admit Cards 2014, Combined Medical Exam Result 2014 and UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Recruitment 2014. Once the cadre has been allocated to a candidates, then no Request to change shall be entertained.
The last date of filling online application form is 08 Aug, 2014
UPSC Combined Service Examination Post Details:
Assistant Medical Officer in Assistant Medical Officers in Railways, Indian Ordinance Factories Health Services, Central Health Service and North or South Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
- Candidates age should be not more than 32 years as on 1 Jan, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates,
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have MBBS Degree and appear in the final year of MBBS Examination may also be applicable to fill online application form.
- People who have an experience will be given first priority in the selection process.
- Candidates are required to Pay Rs.100/-( One Hundred Only) as a application fee through the cash money deposuted in the form of challan or by using net banking facilities facilities or by using visa Debit/Credit cards.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates on the basis of combined medical service examination will be conducting by the UPSC. The question paper will be objective type of marks 500 marks and 100 mark will be given for their performance in Personality Test. Candidates are advised to not bring mobile phones/Cell phones/Calculator and other electronics items in the examination hall.
Personality Test : The personality Test will be carrying of 100 marks. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the overall performance of the candidates in the respective exam and personality test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application through the official website of UPSC.
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the link online application on the login page.
- Fill all the essentials details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- After submit application form, take a print out of challan form for pay fee.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Keep the print out of application form with yourself till the date of examination.
- Opening date of online application form: 25 July, 2014
- Last date of Filling online application form: 08 Aug, 2014
- Website: www.upsconline.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply online: Click Here