UPSC Recruitment 2015 :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced a job bulletin to fill up 169 posts of Assistant Geologist, Assistant Chemist, Deputy Director, Assistant Professor, Executive Engineer & Others by online through the official website www.upsc.gov.in . The last date of submission of online application form is 12-Nov-2015.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed B.E/ B.tech/ MBBS/ Post graduation in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational qualification according to the UPSC jobs advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal interview. Candidates minimum age for applying should be 18 years and maximum should be 45 years.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and fill application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
UPSC Jobs 2015:
No. of posts :- 169
Department :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Job Location :- All over in India.
|Sr.no||Name of The Post||Vacancies|
|01.||Assistant Director of Operation||11|
|03.||Deputy Director (ER)||01|
|04.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery (CTVS))||01|
|05.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Cardiology)||07|
|06.||Executive Engineer (Civil)/ Surveyor of Works (Civil)||01|
|07.||Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Electronics)||04|
|09.||Deputy Director (SC)||01|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age limit should be between 18-45 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have complete B.E/ B.tech/ MBBS/ Post graduation in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Application fees for Posts 2015:
- For general/ OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.25/-.
- No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women category candidates.
Pay Scale for UPSC vacancies 2015:
- For more details please read full UPSC Jobs recruitment notification 2015.
Selection Process of UPSC Posts 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written test.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the online application Website :- www.upsc.gov.in
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on Submit button.
- After that take a print copy for future use.
Important Dates for UPSC recruitment 2015:
- Last date for online form submission is 12-Nov-2015 till 11.59 P.M.
Candidates are advised that please read the UPSC Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt . Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.