8000 Driver Conductor Posts Recruitment in UPSRTC 2015: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) is going to release the recruitment notification for job hunters for the post of Conductor & Driver. Here are 8000 Driver and Conductor Job vacancies in UPSRTC. Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) is going to declared this recruitment notification for eligible candidates on it’s official website www.upsrtc.com OR www.upsrtcbharti.com.
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Conductor & Driver in various Region. Candidates who are eligible or passed intermediate (12th) can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of UPSRTC. Before filling their online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria to the post conductor.
Applicants can go through the official website www.upsrtc.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UPSRTC Driver and Conductor Job Result 2015, Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Driver and Conductor Job Exam Date 2015 and UPSRTC Driver Jobs Recruitment 2015. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of UPSRTC Road Transport. People can read the instruction carefully before the filling their online application form through the official website. Online mode application form will be accepted only.
The last date of applying online application form for UPSRTC Conductor Jobs Vacancies 2015 will declared soon 2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
UPSRTC Conductor & Driver Job Vacancies Notification Details:
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 Years and maximum 40 Years for General category as on 01 January 2015.
- OBC / SC / ST and Ex-servicemen Category candidates age relaxation as per rules of the state government
- UPSRTC all dependents of deceased employees can apply until the age of 60 Years & Ex-Serviceman employee can apply until 65 years
- Candidates must have possess Intermediate 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board/school/college.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application fort the recruitment to the post Conductor in UPSRTC.
- Candidates who wants to apply for the posts of driver should have valid driving license.
- Candidate should have work experience of more than 2 years in driving.
- Preference: Candidates who pass the intermediate examination with third step from Bharat Scouts and Guides Association or President of the award or the award of the certificate obtained Rover/ Ranger skills to be gained.
- The selected candidates will be given Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month and also given grade pay Rs.1900/-.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only) for General & OBC categories candidates and Rs. 250/-(Two Hundred Fifty Rupee) for SC/ST categories candidates as application fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducted by the Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation at various examination centres. Candidates who qualified in the written examination will be selected for Skill test by the UPSRTC.
- Interview: The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of overall performances in written examination and selected on the basis of skill test. So, candidates are advised to check official website regularly to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of UPSRTC.
- Click on the Recruitment link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid.
- Candidates can depositing fees through the medium of challan form in any nationalized bank of SBI.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Print their application form and confirmation page.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: will declare soon
- Official Website: http://www.upsrtc.com/
- Official Notification & Apply Online: Download Here