1690 UPSSSC Conductor Post Recruitment 2015 @ upsssc.gov.in: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released another recruitment notification for the vacant of Bus Conductor Job Vacancy. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission declared this employment notification with Reference to Advt no. 06-Exam/2014-15 on it’s official website http://upsssc.gov.in/ for candidates who are eager waiting for a huge job vacancies. Aspirants should check the download the notification and can apply for UPSSSC Conductor Post Recruitment Notification 2015 for 1690 posts.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invited online application from Indian Nationals for Bus Conductor through UPSSSC Conductor (General Recruitment) Examination 2015. In previous months UPSSSC has invited online application for various posts like 3467 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015, 635 Stenographer Job vacancy 2015 and 2831 Chakbandi Lekhapal in UPSSSC 2015 job notification has been released and now, Department announced 1690 Conductor Post recruitment in Uttar Pradesh.
Eligible candidates should have Intermediate or its equivalent exam from UP Board or from any institute recognized by Government. Applicants age limit 18-40 years as on 01.01.2015.
This is the chance to apply by sending the UPSSSC online application form on or before last date 29.05.2015. Candidates willing for Govt vacancy in UP 2015 need to pay application fee as specified in UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 notification before last date. For further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for below posts.
Last date to apply online for UPSSSC Job Notification is 29th May 2015.
[box type=”info” ]
- UPSSSC Conductor (Parichalak) Exam #23 August Hall Ticket 2015
- Download UPSSSC Jr Asst Admit Card Exam 31 May 2015<<— Click Here
- Download UPSSSC Lekhpal Chakbandi Exam Hall Ticket Admit Card 2015<<—Check Here[/box]
UPSSSC 1690 Conductor Posts Notification Details:
- Applicants minimum age limit should be 18 Years to maximum age should not exceeding 40 Years as on 01.01.2015.
- Reserved candidate have limited exemption.
- For details about the age relaxation as per post check the official notification
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Eligible candidates should have Intermediate or its equivalent exam from UP Board or from any institute recognized by Government.
- Interested candidates candidates should have Heavy license 3 years before 01/01/2015.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- General / OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs.160/-
- SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs.70/-
- Candidates should Submit UPSSSC Conductor Application Fee through either Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- Options of E-Challan & I-Collect will be available for candidates as per their choice.
- PH candidates exempted from application fee
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the UPSSSC at various examination centres.
- Candidates passing the Written Exam will be called for the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates who are going to apply online for UPSSSC Conductor Post recruitment 2015 should download the official notification before apply online and read the notification carefully
- Fill all mandatory details correctly in online application form and submit the application from.
- No other mode of application form is accepted.
- After fill the online application form take a print out of the generated copy & retain it for future reference use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24th April 2015
- Last Date of Online Application: 29th May 2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Form: 27th May 2015
- Website: http://upsssc.gov.in/ “OR” http://up.gov.in/
- Newspaper Notification: Download Here
- Official Notification & Apply Online: Click Here