UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has declared 2172 vacant posts for Assistant Accountants and Auditors posts in an official notification which is released on 15/07/2016 at official website http://www.upsssc.gov.in/. Applicants who want to apply application form, they can apply application form from 16/07/2016 to 30/07/2016 at official website.
Candidates must have passed graduate degree in Commerce from any recognised university of India. Aspirants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation as per currents rules and regulations of state governments.
Applicants who want to know more information about UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Aspirants must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details 2016:
Age Limit for Assistant Accountants:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Auditors:
- Candidates must have passed graduate degree in commerce from any recognised university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade Pay- Rs.2800/-
Application Fee for UPSSSC Assistant Accountants & Auditors:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.185
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 16/07/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30/07/2016.