UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced in Advt No 06-Exam/2016 478 vacant posts for Junior Engineers (Civil), Junior Engineers (Mechanical) and Junior Engineers (water) posts. This notification has released on 05/05/2016 at official website https://www.upsssc.gov.in Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 05/05/2016 to 30/05/2016 at official website.
Candidates who must have passed 3 years or 4 years diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized university of India. They can apply online before 30/05/2016.
Applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years for Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Civil) and minimum 21 years for remaining posts.Aspirants should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation as per rules of State Government.
Candidates who want to know more information about UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
UPSSSC Junior Engineers Vacancy 2016 Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Engineer – Director Agriculture UP Lucknow||172 Posts|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Water) – Director Local Boddies||150 Posts|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rural Engineering Department||51 Posts|
|4.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – UP Irrigation Deptt||40 Posts|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Civil) – Area Development & Water Management Department UP||30 Posts|
|6.||Junior Engineer (Civil) – MD UP Project Coproation Ltd, Lucknow||24 Posts|
|7.||Junior Engineer (Civil) – Medical Education & Training Deptt UP||03 Posts|
|8.||Junior Engineer (Civil) – UP Police Avas Nigam Ltd Lucknow||08 Posts|
Age Limit Junior Engineers of UPSSSC:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineers:
- Applicants must have passed 3 years or 4 years diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs. 9300-34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.225/-
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.105/-
- PWD Category Candidates are required to pay Rs.25/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online Application form Apply From: 05/05/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25/05/2016
- Last date of final submission: 30/05/2016
- Official Website: Click Here
- Official Notification: Download Here