MCD Recruitment : Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) is going to recruit 40 Senior Residents. MCD has published an official notification on its official website www.mcdonline.gov.in ,
Last Date for applying this job is 15.08.2015
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) is inviting online applications for 40 Vacant Posts of Senior Residents. Candidates who have completed Post Graduation, PG Diploma can apply for the latest recruitment notification from Municipal Corporation Delhi 2015.
Appointment will be subjected to Medical Fitness, and Verification of Certificate of educational Qualification/Age/Caste/DMC Registration and Internship Completion Certificate. Appointment will be initially for a period of one year extendable every year up to 03 years in case of Senior Residents and 06 months extendable up to 01 year in case of Junior Resident. Extension is subject to satisfactory work and conduct.
Category wise panel will be prepared for Senior Residents and Junior Residents for further vacancies. The candidates applying for OBC Category should furnish the OBC certificate issued by the competent Authority of GNCT of Delhi. OBC certificate of other states would not be accepted.
40 Vacancies MCD Details:
40 MCD Recruitment Age Limit:
- Gen : 18 – 40 years
- SC/ST : 18 – 45 years
- OBC : 18 – 43 years
MCD 40 Posts Senior Residents Eligibility Criteria:
- Post Graduate degree/Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University. Experience Required MBBS Degree and having at least 02 years experience in MCI Recognized Hospital/Institute with minimum bed strength of 100 beds and having all basic specialties, out of which 01 year will be in the concerned specialty Senior Resident (Casualty) Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any specialty including Emergency Medicine from a recognized University MBBS Degree and having at least 02 years experience in MCI Recognized Hospital/Institute with minimum bed strength of 100 beds and having all basic specialties, out of which 01 year will be in the Department of Casualty/ Emergency Medicine. c) Other Criteria
MCD 40 Jobs Senior Residents Pay Scale:
- 18750 + G.P. 6600
MCD 40 Senior Residents Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form : 15.08.2015
- Official Website: www.mcdonline.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here