NIOL Recruitment : National Institute of Open Learning Noida is inviting applicants for 68 Various Posts. Candidates can check out the official notification on www.nios.ac.in , Last Date of submission of application is 04.08.2015
NIOS Noida has released advertisement for recruiting 68 eligible candidates for various posts such as Director, Assistant Director, Section Officer, EDP Supervisor, Assistant Stenographer, Junior Assistant. The eligibility criteria, age limit and other important information are mentioned in official notification. Candidates can also check out the all essential points in our website.
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), Noida has released notification for the recruitment of 68 Director (Vocational Education, Student Support Services), Assistant Director, Section Officer, EDP Supervisor, Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 04-08-2015 & 11-08-2015 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below
68 Vacancies NIOS Noida Details:
|01.||Director (Vocational Education)||1|
|02.||Director (Student Support Services)||1|
Total Vacancies : 68
NIOS 68 Posts Age Limit:
- For Post A – 1,2 : Below 52 years
- For Post A – 3 : Below 37 years
- For Post B : 37 years
- For Post C : 27 years
68 NIOS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should possess second class Master’s Degree with 55% marks for post A-1, 2, second class Bachelor’s Degree for post A-3, Second Class Graduate from a recognized University for post B-1, Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University for post B-2, Senior Secondary from a recognized Board for post C with relevant experience.
NIOS 68 Jobs Application Fee:
- For Post A : General (750), SC/ST (250)
- For Post B : General (500), SC/ST (250)
- For Post C : General (500), SC/ST (150)
- Candidates will be selected based on written/ trade/ skill test, interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with fee, attested copies of certificates, latest passport size photograph to The Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida-201309, U.P on or before 04-08-2015 & 11-08-2015 for remote areas.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 04.08.2015
- Official Website: www.nios.ac.in
- Official Notification: Download Here