National Capital Region Planning Board, New Delhi invites applications for the posts of Joint Director (Tech.), Deputy Director (Admn.) and Asstt. Director. National Capital Region Planning Board will be recruiting applicants for various posts. Bachelors degree candidates are eligibly for the post. selected candidates will be placed in New Delhi. for further details please below mentioned.
|Sr.no.||Post Name||Mode of recruitment||Age Limit||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Joint Director (Tech.)||By Deputation (including short term contract)
failing which through Direct Recruitment.
(On temporary basis for a period of 4 years).
|Not Exceeding 50 Years||01|
|2.||Deputy Director (Administration)||By Direct Recruitment/Deputation (Reserved for OBC in case of Direct Recruitment)||Not Exceeding 50 Years||01|
|3.||Assistant Director (Tech.)||By Direct Recruitment||Not Exceeding 35 Years||01|
For Joint Director (Tech):
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institution of Technology or recognized university/institute
- With 15 years of over all work experience in development/appraisal/ implementation of infrastructure projects and Technical Assistance.
For Deputy Director (Adm.):
- Post Graduate in Social Sciences or in any other subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ HRD from a recognised university
- With seven years experience in Human Resource Development/ Administration.
For Assistant Director (Tech):
- BE (Civil) and M.Tech with minimum 55% marks
- With two years experience in planning, execution and monitoring of projects relating to transport.
- For SC/ST Candidates : Fee exempted
- For All Others: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- The eligible and interested candidate may forward their application duly completed in the prescribed format
- With a crossed IPO/Demand Draft of Rs.100/- in favour of NCR Planning Board.
- With necessary Documents and sent to,
The Member Secretary,
NCR Planning Board,
Ist Floor, Core IV B,
India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Last Date For Submission of Application: 02nd Sept. 2013
Advertisement detail & form