Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Allahabad has recently posted a recruitment notification for direct recruitment of various posts for filling Total 913 Vacancies in various Departments.
UPPSC invited online application for direct recruitment of 913 Research Asst, Asst Statistical, Professor, Lecturers, Research Officers, MO, Superintendents, Reader various posts for filling Vacancies in various Departments.
Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/. If you are going to apply any post read the full job notification below like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for UPSC recruitment are given below.
UPSC Various Department Posts Recruitment:
|01.||Technical Educational Department, UP.||833|
|02.||State Planning Institute||24|
|03.||Cooperative Department , UP.||15|
|04.||Rajya Vettiya Yojana and Sansthan Nedeshalaya||13|
|05.||U.P. Directorate of Geology and Mining Subordinate Technical Service||10|
|06.||Irrigation Department, UP.||10|
|07.||UP. Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Department||05|
|08.||UP. Employees State Insurance Labour Medical Service||01|
|09.||UP. Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathic) Department||01|
|10.||Social Welfare Department||01|
- Between 21-50 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Post Graduate Degree with experience in relevant field.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 95/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 55/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment:
- Aspirants are required to Apply Online through official website
- Start Date for Submission application from: 16th May 2014
- Fee Deposition Last Date: 13th June 2014
- Last Date for Submission application from: 17th June 2014
- Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here