Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 63 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts. The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal/ Sheep Husbandry Department.
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply on or before 20th June 2014. The applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized university.
Further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, , selection process & how to apply are given below.
JKPSC Recruitment Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post Details:
|01.||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||63|
- Between 18 – 37 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs 500/- for UR Category
- Reserved Category: Rs. 250/-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to send their application which can be downloaded from the official website
- Last date of submission of application: 20th June 2014
- Website: http://jkpsc.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here