Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Mysore District, Revenue Department, Mysore, Government of Karnataka has recently issued a recruitment notification for the vacant of 130 Village Accountant Posts. There are 130 Village Accountant Vacancies Released by Revenue Department Mysore on it’s official webiste http://www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in/ for job seekers who are eager waiting for job vacancies in Karnataka Govt.
Revenue Department Mysore, Government of Karnataka invites online application form from the young and talented candidates through advertisement for filling up the Post of 130 Village Accountant Posts for Job Location Karnataka. Candidate must have passed 12th standard exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE. Age Limit should be between 18 – 35 years for General Category Candidates. Reservation is given to the reserved categories. Aspirants those who are interested to apply for these vacancies can apply through online where the application form are available on the official website of Mysore Deputy Commissioner Office at www.mysore.nic.in.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Karnataka Revenue Department 2014 through online mode on or before last date 10-12-2014. More details for age limits, qualifications, selection method, apply process, important dates are given below.
Revenue Department Mysore Village Accountant Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18-35 years for General Category
- Age relaxation will be valid as per the government rules.
- Candidates must have passed second class PUC or 12th standard exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or ICSE.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Selected candidates will be given a pay band of Rs 11600- Rs 21000/-
- For UR Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Rs.30/- for Bank Charges for all categories through DD in State Bank of Mysore,
University Branch, Mysore, Ac.No. 64145766462.
- Candidates will be Selected basis on their performance in Written Exam / Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
- Pay the fee through the online
- After fill the online application form, candidates have to take the printout of the e-Receipt & online application form for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 09th December 2014 till 05:30 pm.