Revenue Department Belgaum has recently released a latest employment notification for the recruitment of 77 Village Accountant Vacancies. There are 77 Village Accountant Posts published by Revenue Department Belgaum on it’s official webiste http://belgaum.nic.in for job seekers who are eager waiting for job vacancies in Karnataka Govt.
Revenue Department Belgaum, Government of Karnataka invites application from eligible candidates through advertisement for filling up the Post of 77 Village Accountant for Job Location Karnataka. Candidate must have passed 12th standard exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE. Age Limit should be between 18 – 35 years for General Category Candidates. Reservation is given to the reserved categories.
A pay scale of Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 21,000/-will be paid for per month. Interested candidates may apply online from 10-11-2014 to 10-12-2014. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
Revenue Department Belgaum V.A Posts Details:
- Age Limit should be between 18 – 35 years for General Category Candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidate must have passed 12th standard exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Pay Scale of Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 21,000/-will be paid for per month.
- General Category Candidates should have to pay Rs.200/- as Application Fee
- SC/ST Category Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as Application fee
- Mode of payment of Application through DD in Corporation Bank Ac/ No. 200300101013122.
- Selection Basis on Department as per rules
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
- Pay the fee through the online
- After fill the online application form, candidates have to take the printout of the e-Receipt & online application form for future use.
- Starting Date of online Application: 10th November 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10th December 2014