AP Govt. Vacancies 2015 :- Andhra Pradesh Department of Women Development & Children Welfare has recently released a job bulletin to fill up 862 posts of AWWs, Mini AWWs and AWHs by offline through the official website http://wcdsc.ap.nic.in. Date of receiving applications from is start from 03-Oct-2015. The last date of submission of application form 15-Oct-2015.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have passed 10th class in concerned discipline or its equivalent and must have be a local married women, as educational and essential qualification according to the AP Anganwadi jobs advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Personal Interview. Candidates minimum age for applying should be 18 years and maximum should be 35 years as on 01-July-2015.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for State government jobs and if you want to work in Andhra Pradesh Department of Women Development & Children Welfare, then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and application form by offline not online process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com and attend the interview at the correct date and time. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
Andhra Pradesh Anganwadi Jobs Details 2015:
No. of posts :- 862
Department :- Andhra Pradesh Department of Women Development & Children Welfare.
Job Location :- All over in Andhra Pradesh.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age limit should be between 21-35 years as on 01-July-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Govt. Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have passed 10th class in concerned discipline or its equivalent and must have be a local married women, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com .
Pay Scale of AP Govt. Recruitment 2015:
- For more details please read full Andhra Pradesh Govt. Jobs recruitment notification 2015.
Selection Process of Posts 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official website : http://wcdsc.ap.nic.in
- Then download application form & notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- After that attend the interview (Application form) along with all related and necessary documents to the address given in the official notification :-
Important Dates for AP Govt. Posts 2015:
- Starting date of submission of application form is 03-10-2015.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 15-10-2015 upto 04.00 PM.
- Date of Scrutinizing of Applications from 16.10.2015 to 24.10.2015.
Date of Interview conducting Division wise:
- Ongole Division :- 31.10.2015
- Kandukuru Division :- 29.10.2015
- Markapuram Division :- 27.10.2015
- Official Website :- http://wcdsc.ap.nic.in
- Official Notification :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the AP Anganwadi Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.