Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) invites applications for the recruitment of Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Vacancies. Eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. People who are interested for the Coalfield Recruitment 2014 to the post Apprentice can submit their application form before the last date. Number of candidates will be applied for apprentice coalfield recruitment.
Applicants can go through the official website www.westerncoal.gov.in to download the prescribed specimen format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Before filling application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for their desired post. Candidates can keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more the about the upcoming notification like Apprentice Exam Admit cards 2014 and WCL Apprentice Exam Result 2014. Applications are invited for engagement of Graduate/ Technician Apprentice for a period of One Year under the provisions of The Apprentices Act 1961. Candidate who is possessing prescribed qualifications given below is eligible to apply.
The last date of receipt of application form is 31 Aug, 2014.
Western Coalfield Apprentice Recruitment Post Details:
Name of Post: Graduate/ Technician Apprentice
- The age should be more than 18 years fro all candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should possess B.Tech/ Degree in Mining or Mining and Mine Surveying from Government Approved Institution for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Mining or Mining and Mine Surveying from Government Approved Institution for Technician Apprentice.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only submit application to the following address given below.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the western coalfield Department. People are advising to coming in their examination centres 30 minutes before the time of examination began along with their admit cards. Cell phones,calculator and other electronic device will be not allowed in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue and date & time of the interview examination will be informed to the candidates through the medium of call letters. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list or overall performance of the candidates in their written examination and interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before applying application form candidates can must know about the eligibility criteria.
- Fill all the details in the application form in the prescribed format will be correct/valid.
- Attached all the educational qualification certificate along with the application form.
- Applicants can sent their application form to the following address given below.
THE GENERAL MANAGER (HRD),
WESTERN COALFIELDS LIMITED,
COAL ESTATE, CIVIL LINES, NAGPUR (MAHARASHTRA) – 440 001
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can through the official website www.westerncoal.gov. to download the format of application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here