Life Insurance Corporation of India, Aurangabad invites application for the recruitment to the post ‘Insurance Advisor’ for filling the 101 vacant vacancies. There are a total of 101 vacant vacancies for the post Insurance advisor. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.licindia.in before the last date.
The last date of filling online application form is 20 July, 2014.
Applicants must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form. Candidates should posses HSC passed out in 1994 or later are applicable to apply application form.
- Candidates should be between 18 to 33 years as on 04 July, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants must posses HSC passed out in 1994 or later will be applicable to apply.
- All essential educational qualification are from recognized Board/College.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can fill their application form through the official website given below.
- Before fill application form, applicants should have valid e-mail id.
- Click on the apply online link, and fill all essential details.
- After filling application form click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for future refrences.
Written Exam: The selection is based on the written exam conducted by the corporation. The exam qualified candidates called for an interview through the call letter. The venue and date of the interview informed in the call letter.
Personnel Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview in various centres allotted by the corporation. The final selection is based on the merit list prepared on the basis of overall marks gained by the candidates.
Last date of filling application form: 20 July, 2014
Official Website: Applicants can know more information about the upcoming notification of admit cards/result through the official website www.licindia.in