Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) has delivered a notification for the recruitment of Attendant Trainee I & II Post. Candidates who interested can fill their forms by taking the print out of the application format. Candidates can Pay the application fee through the Demand draft or postal Order, there is relaxation in age and application fee for SC/ST /PH candidates. Applicants who are having NAC/ NTC Certificates can apply for this recruitment before the last date. Candidates are required to send their copies of documents along with the form, in case of any wrong information the application form will be rejected.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) is a Subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited which is an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified company. Applicants can apply for this workmen Trainee post before the last date of submission of application form 03-10-2014. Candidates are requested to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. Applicants are informed that they have to write their valid mobile number and e-mail ID as all the necessary information will be given through the e-mail only.
Applicants can fill the form and the payment of application fee will be made through the the Demand draft and Postal orders only there is no other mode of paying application fee.
HNL Workmen Trainee Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post : Attendant I & II Trainee
- Applicants should have the age of 18 to 25 years for unreserved category.
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 03 years and SC/ST category candidates is 05 years.
- For the candidates applying for the post of Attendant- 1 post should have Certificate in vocational Higher secondary education in any technical trade under Engineering technology in any trade with 60 % marks.
- Interested candidates for the Attendant-II post should have class tenth pass and should have the NTC/NAC certificates with 60 % marks.
- For the SC/ST candidates the qualification marks are 55%.
Candidates are given Rs. 10000 per month during the 18 months training period.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 Through the demand draft or postal order no other mode of payment is applicable. Demand draft and Postal order should be in the favour of Hindustan Newsprint Limited Payable at Emakulam/ Mevelloor so that it can reach before 03-10-2014.
- SC/SC /PWD candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the examination and the merit list will be prepared according to the Category.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can download the forms through the official website and fill it correctly.
- candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before sending the forms.
- Applicants can write the name of the post on the Envelope.
- Application fee should be paid through the Demand Draft and postal order. The demand draft and postal order should be made in the favour of Hindustan Newsprint Limited.
- Applicants Applications should reach before 03-10-2014 otherwise the applications will be rejected.
- Official Website: www.hnlonline.com
- Official Notification: Download Here