Scooters India Limited, Lucknow has given a notification for the recruitment of 35 Vacant Vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentice. Candidates having the diploma of I.T.I/ NCVT in related field can apply for Trade Apprentice Recruitment. Applicants can fill their forms in the prescribed format through the official website of Scooters India Limited. Selection will be made on the basis of the Interview.
Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill their forms correctly and completely as to avoid the rejection of the application form. Before filing the application form read the instructions for form filling carefully.
Applicants are requested to Visit the official website regularly to be updated with latest notification like Exam Date, Admit cards Etc. Other information like Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age Limit are given below.
Name of the post: Trade Apprentice
|01.||Mechanic Automobile(Advance Petrol Engine)||10|
|02.||Mechanic Automobile(Advance diesel Engine)||10|
|03.||Mechanic Auto Electrical||05|
|04.||Mechanic Auto Electronics||05|
|05.||Mechanic (Domestic Commercial Refrigeration & AC Machine)||05|
Candidates who are having the diploma of I.T.I/ NCVT in desired field are eligible for this Recruitment
As per Apprentice act 1961 Salary will be Rs. 2400 per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- On the top of the Envelope containing application Name of the post should be written Like “Application for Centre of Excellence (Trade Apprentices) for apprenticeship training”.
- Application forms will be sent to the Address “Dy Manager (HR), Scooters India Limited, PO: Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow (UP) 226008”.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is within 20 days from the publication Date of Advertisement.
- Official Website: www.scootersindia.com
- Official Notification: Download Here