BSF Constable Tradesmen Syllabus 2015 : Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has invited applications for filling up posts of 797 Constable (Tradesmen) Male in Border Security Force (BSF). A large number of applicants applied for these 797 BSF Constable Posts.
For BSF Constable (Tradesmen) PST/PET Admit Card 2015: Click Here
For BSF Constable (Tradesmen) Recruitment 2015: Click Here
Metric pass candidates were advised to apply for 797 BSF Vacancies. Now we are going to provide Exam Pattern and Syllabus of 797 Constable Posts in BSF. Those candidates who have applied for these 797 Constable Jobs in BSF must be looking for Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Candidates can check out here all information about syllabus and exam pattern.
Here we are providing you a BSF Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We mentioned below all the details about BSF Tradesman Syllabus and Exam Pattern. You can download the BSF Syllabus through the BSF Official website and the link which is given below. For more details and other information about BSF Constable Tradesman, please visit the official website at www.bsf.nic.in
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of 797 BSF Constable Recruitment :
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
(PST) Physical Standard Test
Physical standards laid down for the post of Constable are :
|Category||Height in cms||Chest in cms|
|Schedule Tribes/ Adivasis of all states and Union territories including Nagas and Mizos||162.5 cms||76 – 81 cms|
|Men belonging to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K||165 cms||78 – 83 cms|
|For all States and Union Territories (except categories mentioned above||167.5 cms||78 – 83 cms|
(PET) Physical Efficiency Test
|RACE||5 Kms in 24 Minutes|
Exam Pattern of Written Examination :
- Written Test will be of 100 marks consisting 100 questions.
- Exam Paper will be in the form of OMR based objective type multiple choice questions.
- Candidates need to use only Black Ball Pen.
- The time duration will be 02.00 Hours (120 Minutes).
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English.
- Cut of Marks for written Examination will be 35% for General and Ex-Serviceman and 33% for SC/ ST/ OBC Category Candidates.
Exam Syllabus for BSF Constable Tradesmen Written Test/Exam is Mentioned below:
This question paper will have :
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
- Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe the distinguish patterns
- Basic knowledge of English/Hindi
The paper can be answered either in Hindi or in English.
Detail of Subjects :
- General Awareness/General Knowledge : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Himachal Pradesh. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
- Knowledge of elementary Mathematics : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Reasoning Ability : It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- General Hindi/English : Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.