Rajasthan Postal Circle syllabus 2015 : Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the 167 Vacancies of Postman & Mail Guards in Postal Units and RMS Units of Rajasthan Postal Circle. Candidates can apply Online for 167 Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2015 before 24.08.2015 , Official notification can be checked and download from official site www.rajpostexam.com
Official Notification : Rajasthan 167 Post Office Mail Guard & Postman Recruitment
Total Vacancies – 167
Postman : 155
Mail Guard : 12
Concerned Department: Office of Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle , Department of Posts India, Government of India
A large number of candidates are expected to be appear for this Rajasthan Postman & Mail Guard Exam 2015. Rajasthan Postal Circle has published official notification of Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Postal Circle. Now applied candidates will look for the postman syllabus and exam pattern regarding.
We have come up with all the Syllabus and Exam Pattern Rajasthan Mail Guard & Postman 2015 with official PDF.
Rajasthan Postman & Mail Guard Exam Pattern 2015 :
- Candidates need to qualify an Aptitude Test.
- This Aptitude Test will be of 100 Marks
- Aptitude Test will be comprising four following parts :
Part A, Part B, Part C (i), Part C (ii)
- The Total duration of the Aptitude Test will be 2 hours
- There will be no negative marking
Rajasthan Postman & Mail Guard Syllabus 2015 :
Aptitude Test is divided into four parts :
- Part A – General Knowledge ( 25 marks with 25 questions)
Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.
- Part B – Mathematics ( 25 marks with 25 questions)
Number System, Computaion of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Airthmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration.
- Part C (i) – English ( 25 marks with 25 questions )
Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentences, Structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from small unseen passage.
- Part C (ii) – Regional Language (Hindi) ( 25 marks with 25 questions)
शब्द पद, क्रिया भेद, मिश्र व् सयुंक्त वाक्य, वाक्यों का रुपान्तरण, स्वर संधि, अलंकार, समास, मुहावरे, लोकोक्तिया, अशुद्ध वाक्य संशोधन, अपठित गद्धांश .
Download PDF : Rajasthan Post Office Mail Guard & Postman Syllabus
The Minimum Qualifying Marks to be obtained in each part of Aptitude test :
- UR : 10 marks in each part & 40 in aggregate
- SC/ST : 8 marks in each part & 33 in aggregate
- OBC : 9 marks in each and and 37 in aggregate
Rajasthan 167 Postman, Mail Guard Selection Process:
The selection will purely on merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude Test separately in each category. It is further stated that if two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude Test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list than it is clearly stated that the candidate senior age will be considered for selection
167 Postman, Mail Guard Rajasthan Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 24.08.2015
- Official Website: www.rajpostexam.com