Office Of the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, New Delhi is going to conducts the written exam for the Post of Postman and Mail Guard post in their department, check here the Delhi Post Office exam of Post Man/ Mail Guard Download the Delhi Postal Circle Admit Card 2015 on it’s official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
Delhi postal Circle postman Mail Guard Recruitment application process completed all over for Delhi Circle. Now DPO written exam for the second Phase will be held on 01st January 2015. Applicants who are applied for this exam can Download the DPO Exam 2015 Hall Ticket through the official website which is www.indiapost.gov.in. All appeared applicants waiting for Delhi Post office written exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2014-15.
[box type=”info” ]
- Haryana Postal Circle Postman MTS 17 May 2015 Admit Card<<–Check here
- Delhi Post Office (DPO) 21 Dec 2014 Exam Paper with Answers
Candidates should keep in mind that, they will have to download their admit card through online mode when it will be uploaded publicly by the Delhi Postal Circle. The candidates who have already applied for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014, are eligible to Download Delhi Postman & Mail Guard Exam Admit Card 2014 from official website at www.indiapost.gov.in.
Download Here: Delhi Postal Circle Post Man/ Mail Guard Exam 2015 Call Letter/ Admit Card Phase 2
All recruitment will be made on basis of written test only. A huge number of centers are selected for the examination. A lot of candidate has applied for Delhi Postal Circle Postman and MTS vacancies. Students should keep in touch with the website to get latest notification about the exam.
- Registration number greater than 1358558 for those candidates exam will held on 04.01.2015.
- DPO Admit Card /Call Letter Status of Application for those Registration number greater than 1358558 will be available on website on 29.12.2014
This recruitment notification for the 732 vacant postmen posts and invited the online application from for the 10thpassed candidates. Due to a huge no. of application received for the Post of Postman/Mail guard, The Written Examination will be held on two dates. The details of Registration Number Range and corresponding schedule are mentioned in official website.
- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing Identity proof in Original such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card etc to the examination centre failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- It is strictly prohibited to carry bag including ladies purse, phone, gadgets, any electronic & valuable items in the examination centre. There is no arrangement for keeping these items in the school premises.
- The candidate should be in possession of valid admit card having clear photograph and other details on it, failing which he/she not be allowed to appear in examination.