High Court Karnataka 2015 : Karnataka High Court has disclosed 50 Vacancies for District Judge for year 2015-2016. A large number of applicants are expected to apply against this Reputed 50 Posts notification. This employment notification can be seen or downloaded from http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in , eligible candidates can apply via online mode only. Last Date for applying online is 15.07.2015 and last Date for payment of fee through challan is 17.07.2015
Candidates who are looking forward to apply for these 50 District Judge Vacancies should posses degree in Law granted by University established by Law in India. As well as must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court for a period not less then 7 years.
This High Profile Job Opportunity has been declared by Karnataka Government for those candidates who have qualification in Law sector according to the notification. Only Experienced Aspirants are allowed to apply for Karnataka Judiciary Jobs. Candidates who have been working as an advocate not less then 7 years and have Graduation in Law are eligible to apply online only as per the Karnataka High Court instructions. A candidate selected will be initially on probation for two years or for extended period, if necessary.
It is hereby notified that under article 233 of the Constitution of India read with the provisions of the Karnataka Judicial services Rules for appointment as District Judges by Direct Recruitment by inviting Online Application. The recruitment of 50 District Judge posts are mentioned category wise.
- Application sent in any other mode except online will not be considered.
- 1 % reservation has been provided for Physically Challenged persons having disabilities with one arm/ one leg/ and both legs
50 District Judge Karnataka Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||General||Women Candidate||Kannada
|Physically Challenged||Ex-Service men||Total|
Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2015 Age Limit:
- General Candidates : Maximum 45 Years
- SC/ST Candidates : 43 Years
50 District Judge Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High court or in a Subordinate Courte for a period not less than SEVEN years.
- Public Prosecutors/Assistant Public Prosecutors cum Assistant Government Pleaders who are working in the Department of Prosecutions and Government Litigation are also eligible to apply.
District Judge Karnataka Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Rs 51550 – 63070
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2015 Application Fee:
- General Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000 /-
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs 750 /-
Karnataka District Judge Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Examination which consists two papers
Civil Law ( 150 Marks )
Criminal Law ( 150 Marks )
- A Viva Voice Examination of 100 Marks
50 District Judge Vacancies Procedure to Apply:
- Desired Candidates can fill the application online on the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp , Application sent by other medium or mode other than online will not be excepted.
- Candidates are required to download the challan through the SBI online payment http://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm in PDF format
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15.07.2015
- Official Website: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here