Air India Recruitment 2015: Air India recently declared a notification for 331 Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies. Interested candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply On-line through the official website at www.airindia.in Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 06 Oct 2015.
Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will appear for a Written Test.
Here is a great opportunities for those candidates who are searching for Air India jobs, because there 331 Trainee Cabin Crew posts in Air India. So please don’t miss this opportunities.
Applicants will be selected based on performance in Written Exam, Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT). Applicants age should be between 18 years to 27 years As on 01.09.2015. Age relaxation as per Government rules and regulations.
For more information and other details about Air India Jobs 2015 are mentioned below. Candidates are advised that please read the Air India Notification (Given below) care fully before apply Air India application form.
Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancy Notification 2015
Total Vacancies: 331
Last Date: Oct 06, 2015
- Between 18 years to 27 years As on 01.09.2015.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules.
Eligible and interested candidates should possess 10 + 2 from recognized Board/University and 03 years Degree/ Diploma holder in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited, payable at (as per details given under the official notification).
- Applicants would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of FD & PAT (Not Applicable for SC/ ST Category Candidates).
- Written Exam
- Group Dynamics
- Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT)
Female: Minimum 160 cms
Male: Minimum 172 cms
Fluency in English and Hindi
Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
Distant Vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye Spectacles not allowed. Contact Lenses up to + 2D permitted.
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of Air India.
- Online Application Starts: 11 Sep 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 06 Oct 2015.
- Official Website: www.airindia.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the Air India Notification 2015 care fully before apply Air India application form 2015.