Online Application are invited for the recruitment to the post Specialist Officers [ Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager and Chief Manager ] in Indian Bank. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application through the official website. People who are eligible for this post can apply online application through the official website before the last date.
Candidates can go through the official website http://www.indianbank.in/ to know more information about the upcoming notification related to admit cards/Exam result. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. Candidates are apply for only one post. Applications more than one post will be rejected summarily. People who are interested to made his career in bank can apply for the recruitment to the various posts of Specialist Officers in Indian Bank.
The last date of apply online application form through the official website is 30 July, 2014.
Indian Bank Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years for the post sr no-1 ( Assistant Manager ) and 21 to 35 years for the post sr no-2 ( Manager ) as on 1st Jan, 2014.
- Age should be between 21 to 40 years for the post sr no- 3 & 4 ( Senior and Chief Manager ).
- The age relaxation upto for 3 years for the OBC category candidates, 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants have B.E/B.Tech degree in Electrical/Electronics/Textile/Mechanical Engineering/Chemical and Production Engineering Degree with 1st Division from any recognized College/University or at least 3 years experience in relevant areas in for the post Sr no-1 ( Assistant manager ) and Post Graduation Degree in Management for the post Sr no-2 or minimum 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Master Degree in Economics/Econometrics or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized College/University or preferences is given to the M.phil/P.hd qualified candidates.
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant field.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- ( Five Hundred only ) as a application fee and Rs.50/-( Fifty only ) as a postal charges for all other candidates ( Included OBC category ).
- For Sc/ST/PWD categories candidates no application fee will be required. They can only pay Rs.50/- as postal charges.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on entrance exam conducted by the Indian bank in various centres. The question paper will be objective type. Qualified candidates called for an interview. Candidates are advised not to bring any costly/valuable items in the examination hall as safe keeping of the same can not be assured.
- Personal Interview: The exam qualified candidates are called for an interview. The final selection based on the merit list prepared on the basis of overall scores by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the home page of Indian Bank official website after then click on career link.
- Click on the online Application for ‘Recruitment of Specialist Officers – Project 2014-15.
- Fill the online application with the personal details. On successful registration, a password will be generated and sent to the registered Email ID of the candidate.
- Candidates have to log in with user ID and password and submit the online application by filling the other required details.
- On successful submission of the Online Application a Reference Number will be generated which has to be noted down and should be quoted for payment of the Application Fee.
- After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online registration form: 16 July, 2014
- Last date of online application form: 30 July, 2014
- Date of Depositing fees: 16 July-30 July, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website http://www.indianbank.in to apply online application form and also know upcoming notification related to admit cards/Exam result.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here