500 Executive Jobs IDBI Bank Notification 2015 Apply Online: IDBI Bank Limited has issued a latest notification for eligible job hunters for Graduates of 500 Executive vacancies on contractual basis. Here are 500 Executive Posts to fill up. IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) is looking forward to recruit for the position of Executive. IDBI Bank Ltd. released this advertisement notification for job seekers on it’s official website http://www.idbi.com/.
IDBI Bank Limited invites online applications are expected from the candidates for 500 Executive jobs vacancies. The Bank invites applications from the eligible and suitable applicants for the following posts to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply. Maximum age limit for General Category applicants applying for the post is 25 years as on cut-off date.
Applicants can go through the official website www.idbibank.com to download the format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. People are advised to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form and also keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of IDBI Bank.
Last date for submission of application form 22 May 2015.
IDBI Bank Asst Manager Jobs Notification Details:
- Candidates minimum age should not be below 20 years and maximum 25 years as on 01-04-2015.
- The applicant must have been born not earlier than April 02, 1990 and not later than April 01, 1995
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman/ PWD applicants as per GOI rules.
- The SC, the ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-Servicemen applicants would be eligible for age relaxation as per the Government of India guidelines, as under:
- By 3 years in upper age limit in the case of OBC applicants having certificate from the Competent authority with non-creamy layer clause.
- By 5 years in upper age limit in the case of:
- SC and ST applicants,
- By 10 years in upper age limit for PWD (General category), 13 years for PWD (OBC category) and 15 years for PWD (SC or ST category) applicants.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before 22.05.2015
- The Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification (including percentage of marks secured at Graduation) and/or work experience.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.05.2015 to 22.05.2015 (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- Rs. 600/- for all others Candidates.
- Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees /Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- The dates for payment of fee would be the same even for applicants applying from far-flung areas. No other mode of payment of application fee would be acceptable. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted.
- The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test followed by personal interview of the applicants, who have qualified in the online test.
- The applicants will be called for the online test based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them, subject to scrutiny at a later date
- The applicants, who are successful in the online test, would be called for a personal interview. The number of applicants called for interview will also be at the discretion of the Bank.
- Applicants have the option to answer the questions during interview in Hindi or English. Applicants qualifying both in the online test and personal interview, post pre recruitment medical examination, shall be considered for final short listing.
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before filling their application form candidates must download the format of application form through the official website.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Submit the application form and payment gateway page will be generated.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Take the printout copies of e-receipt for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 06 May 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 22 May 2015
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges-Online: 06 May 2015 to 22 May 2015.
- Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centers: From 05 May 2015 to 10 July 2015.
- Date of Online Test at all Centers: 11 July 2015.
- Website: http://www.idbi.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Full Official Details: Check Here
- Apply online: Click Here