APG Bank Recruitment 2015 : Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is looking for online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Office Assistant. Online applications can be submitted upto 01.10.2015. Those candidates who have qualified CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2014. Application can be sent through APG Bank’s official website www.apgb.in
108 Bank Jobs in Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the 108 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE – III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014. APG Bank Office Assistant Vacancies 2015, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is looking for eligible those candidates who can speak and write Telugu Language for the posts of Office Assistants.
Important Instructions :
- Candidates selected for appointment to the cadre of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) have to execute a bond agreeing to pay to the Bank a sum of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One lakh only), in the event of their leaving the Bank’s job within a period of 1 year from the date of their joining.
- It is clarified that Persons with Disabilities will have to work in Branches/Offices which have posts identified by the Bank as suitable for them.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC/ST outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc of any nature during their travel time.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply.
108 Office Assistant Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Jobs 2015 Details:
- General : 18 to 28 years
- SC/ST : 18 to 33 years
- OBC : 18 to 31 years
- PWD : 18 to 38 years
- Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
- The candidates applying for the posts of Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II ). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have
Telugu in 10th Std or upto Graduation level.
- Rs 11765-31540
- Emoluments : Rs 18,172
- General : Rs 150/-
- SC/ST : Rs 40/-
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE – III of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Online applications : 01.10.2015
- Official Website: www.apgb.in
- Official Notification: Download Here