Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank has recently published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 200 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, a Government of India Undertaking is appointing staff and released employment news inviting online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank hiring 200 Vacancies of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) to be filled through IBPS RRBs TWSS Score and Personal Interview. Candidates who have appeared in the Online Common Written Examination (CWE)-II for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 & who have valid Score Card may apply online. If you are going to apply for the posts read the full job notification below.
SHGB Recruitment Office Assistant Posts Details:
- Posts Name: Office Assistant Posts
- Total Vacancies: 200 Posts
- Between 18 – 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Degree in any discipline
- Required IBPS RRBs Common Written Examination September 2013 is 95 and above for General categories
- 88 and above for reserved categories.
- For SC/PWD Candidates: Rs. 20/-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Pay in any of the branches of the Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos.80562100003427 OR 93000391765
- IBPS Qualified
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to Apply Online through Bank’s Official Website
- Opening Date for Submission of Application: 9th April 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24th April 2014
- Date for Payment of Application Fees: 9th April 2014 to 24th April 2014
- Website: http://www.hgb.co.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here