430 Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Officer & Officer Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2015: Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) has recently declared an employment notification for the recruitment of of 430 Officers and Office Assistant Job Vacancy. Here are 430 Jobs to fill up this recruitment. APG Bank released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.apgb.in/.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank inviting applications from Indian citizens for filling up the vacant post of Officer in Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Candidates who wants to apply for the below post should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent. Applicants age should be between 23 Years-32 Years for various Posts as on 01-06-2014.
Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 can apply for this recruitment notification. This is a great opportunity for job jobs hunters wants to try for a career in Bank Department. All eligible & interested candidates can apply for Andhra Pragathi Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 in the prescribed format through online from 28-04-2015 to 13-05-2015. For further Details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
[box type=”info” ]
APG Bank Officer Office Asst Posts Notification Details:
|01.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||11|
|03.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||256|
- Candidates age should be between 21 Years to 32 Years for Officer Scale II,
- Candidates minimum age should be between 18 Years to 28 Years for Officer Scale I & Office Asst Posts as on 01-06-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 are eligible for the post.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Officer Scale-II: Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- For Officer Scale–I: Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- For Office Assistants: Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7- 17200- 1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 40/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- All others candidates need to pay Rs.150/-
- The fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD is towards postage/intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of Rs.40/-.
- Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website www.apgb.in or by NEFT from any other Bank Branches situated at any place to the account of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
IBPS Score Card Details:
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/SC-EXS/ ST-EXS||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS|
|1.||Office Assistant||70 & above||80 & above|
|S.No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|2.||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the basis of performance in common written examination for RRBs conducted by the Institute Banking of Personnel Selection (IBPS) during the month of September/October, 2014.
- Personal Interview : Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of CWE Score Card marks and interview exam marks.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who has a valid IBPS score card can fill online application form from the official website
- We are requested to candidates before apply the online read the full job criteria from link given below
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and valid by the applicants according to the their educational qualification certificate.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature of appropriate size not more than 50 kb and 20 kb respectively in jpg/jpeg format.
- Finally print their application form with system generated registration number.
- After filling Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 online application, take print out of the filled online application form 2015
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 28th April 2015
- Last Date for Apply Online: 13th May 2015
- Last Date for Reprint: 28th May 2015
- Website: www.apgb.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
NOTE: The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.