Reserve Bank of India (RBI) release notification for recruit 506- Post of Assistant vacancies in different place’s offices. Hence Interested candidate who make career in Banking field, can apply for RBI Recruitment 2014. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of RBI. There are a total of 506 vacant vacancies in RBI for the recruitment to the post ‘Assistant’.
Applicants can go through the official website www.rbi.org.in to apply online application form and know more information related with latest and upcoming notification like RBI Admit Cards 2014, Assistant RBI Exam Result 2014 and RBI assistant Recruitment 2014. Applicants are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
The last date of apply online application form is 06 Aug, 2014.
Eligible candidates may apply for this opportunity. Details of Post, Place, Vacancies details, age limit, application fees, selection process, how to apply, important dates and other information are given below:
RBI Recruitment 506- Post of Assistant Jobs Details:
|Sr. No.||Place of Post||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Total||VI||HI||OH||EX-1||EX-2|
|02||Kanpur & Lucknow||10||00||13||23||46||01||01||00||02||05|
|10||Tiruvananthapuram & Kochi||00||00||11||19||30||00||00||00||01||03|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation 03 years for OBC Candidates.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Age relaxation 10 years (Gen), 13 years (OBC), 15 years (SC/ST) for PWD candidates.
- Age relaxation 03 years for Ex Servicemen.
- Age relaxation 10 years for Widows /divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married’s Candidates.
- Age relaxation 05 years for Candidates who had ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division between 01.07.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Age relaxation 03 years for Candidates who having work experience in RBI.
- Candidates have completed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (qualified for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates also have knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates should be a Graduate or passed the Matriculation or its equivalent examination for Ex-Serviceman.
- Candidates also known as to read, write, speak and understand the state’s language.
- Rs. 450/- for Gen/OBC Candidates.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. Candidates.
- Written Online Examination.
There are written Exam Criteria are following-
|Sr. No.||Objective Test||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates submit their application through online on official www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates must keep print out of Application and E-receipt for future use.
- Date for Registration: 16.07.2014 to 06.08.2014
- Date for pay Examination fee ONLINE:16.07.2014 to 06.08.2014
OFFLINE: 18.07.2014 to 11.08.2014
- Date for Online Examination: Fourth week of September 2014
- Website: www.rbi.org.in
- Official Notification: Download Here