State Bank of India invites application for the post of clerk with a vacancy of 5092 for the graduate students.find out the important information regarding the post below.State Bank of India has issued such a large number of vacancies . It may be very helpful for the students keen to choose banking sector as their career and giving banking sector their first choice. State Bank of India is covering the largest area in the banking sector of India and is providing greatest opportunity to those who are interested in banking sector.
It is expected that the competition level will be high in SBI exams because lakhs of candidate appears in the exam so the cut off marks for GEN candidate is a bit on a higher side as compared to those of OBC / SC /ST candidates.
For more detail of vacancy as per your category Kindly go through the image attached below .
- Minimum Age : 20 years : Maximum Age : 28 years .
- Candidate should be born between 02/05/1986 and 01/05/1994 (both dates are included).
- Age relaxation to the reserved candidates as per the rules.
- Candidate must be a graduate from any recognised university of india or may be equivalent qualification recognised central/state government. Candidates who are in final year of their graduation can also apply for this post conditionally they have to provide their final year marksheet dated before 31.08.2014 if they will be called for interview.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/XS Category will have to pay Rs.100 as their examination fee.
- For GEN /OBC category will have to pay Rs. 450 as their examination fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through chalan generated after the first part of form successfully filled by the candidate
- Candidate have to go through a written exam followed by a personal interview if got selected in written exam.
How to Apply:
- To apply online candidate needs to click on the link of official website of SBI
- Start date for filling up form online : 26 May 2014 .
- last date to fill the form online : 14 June 2014.
- Payment of fee online : 26 May 2014 to 14 June 2014
- For offline : 28 May 2014 to 17 June 2014
- Apply online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiclkmay14/reg_start.php
- Official Notification: Download Here