BMRC Recruitment 2016: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) department has announced 308 vacant post for Train Operator, Maintainer and Section Engineer post in an official notification. This notification has released on 10/06/2016 at at official website https://www.bmrc.co.in. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 11/06/2016 to 12/07/2016 at official website.
Applicant must have passed 10th/matriculation or equivalent examination and ITI certificate in any stream from Instrument Mechanic and TV/Electronics Mechanics/ Fitter/Mechanics Radio/Wireman/Mechanic-Industrial Electronics/Masonry/Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance/Equipment Maintenance/AC Mechanics & Refrigeration/Building/Mechanic Mechatronics Trade or equivalent for Maintainer post and matriculation/10th or equivalent examination with diploma in Industrial Electronics Trade/Communication Engineering & Electronics/Telecommunications/Electrical and Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical for Train Operator post. Candidates will be selected based on obtain marks in written examination and performance in personal interview.
Candidate’s age should be minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state government.
Applicants who want to know more information about BMRC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
BMRCL Vacancy Details 2016:
Age Limit for Train Operator:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Recruitmet:
- Candidates must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination with ITI certificate in Mechanic Radio/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic and TV/Electronics Mechanics/Fitter/Wireman/Mechanic Computer/Mechanic-Industrial Electronics/Masonry/Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance/Equipment Maintenance/Building/AC Mechanics & Refrigeration/Mechanic Mechatronics Trade or equivalent for Maintainer post.
- Applicant must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination and diploma in mechanical/Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/Communication Engineering & Electronics/Telecommunications/Electrical Power Systems/Industrial Electronics Trade for Train Operator Post.
- Eligible and interested candidates.
Pay scale Rs. 14000-26950/- for Train Operator.
Pay scale Rs. 10170-18500/- for Maintainer.
Pay scale Rs. 16000-30770/- for Section Engineer.
- GM/ CAT-I/ CAT-IIA/ CAT-IIB/ CAT-IIIA/ CAT-IIIB Candidates are required to pay Rs.700/-
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 11/06/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 11/07/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12/07/2016.
- Download Admit Card From: 05/09/2016.
- Date of written examination: 18/09/2016.