Naval Dockyard Mumbai has posted recruitment notification for the recruitment of 264 Boats Crew–LASCAR- I & Boats Crew–Fireman vacancies on contract basis. Naval Dockyard Mumbai released this recruitment notification for eligible candidates on it’s official website www.godiwadabhartee.com. Interested applicants can log on to the official website www.godiwadabhartee.com for online application submission.
Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Dockyard Mumbai inviting applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Boats Crew–LASCAR-I and FIREMAN at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai to apply ON-LINE through ND(MBI) recruitment website http://www.godiwadabhartee.com. Candidates should have 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institution. Candidates age should be between 18 and 35 Years.
Applicants are requested to see the official websites regularly to know information about latest upcoming notifications published on official website. Candidates who are interested can apply online for the given post from 10-02-2015 to 20-02-2015. Further details on Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 like age limit, qualification, application form, selection process and how to apply online are given below.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Boats Crew – LASCAR- I & Fireman Posts Details:
|01.||Boat Crew – LASCAR- I||207|
|02.||Boat Crew – Fireman||57|
- Candidates age should be between 18 and 35 Years.
- Upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- Relaxation to submission of certificates as per Govt of India.
- Candidates should have 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Candidates should know Swimming and shall have at least 03 years service on a ship/ craft of a registered vessel.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay 1800/-
- No application fee
- Selection of the candidates will be through Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test. There will be also Medical Examination at final stage.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Aspirants are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling online application form.
- After successful applying online upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are to download the registration/application form generated by the system with unique registration number.
- Now take the printout copy of application form for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 10th February 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20th February 2015
- Last Date to take Printout of Application: 25th February 2015
- Website: http://www.godiwadabhartee.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here