Border Security Force invite application for the recruitment to the post ‘Constable’ for filling the vacant vacancies in BSF. People who are interested can apply application form before the last date to the following address given below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form to the following address. Applicants must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form for the Constable BSF Recruitment 2014.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bsf.nic.in to download the format of application form and know more information about the upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result. People who can made his career in BSF has a best opportunity. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorised website of BSF to know more information about the upcoming notification like BSF Admit Cards, Constable BSF Exam Results and BSF Constable Recruitment 2014. Five Kilometre running to be completed in 24 minutes for passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
The last date of receipt of application form is 11 Aug, 2014.
BSF Constable Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years as on last date of receipt of application form.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized Board/Institution.
- Candidates must have two years experience in their respective trades or Two years Diploma certificate from Industrial Training Institute.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the BSF Recruitment.
- Written Exam: The written examination will be conducted of 100 marks of containing 100 questions by BSF. The question paper will be objective type in both languages Hindi/English. Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for Medical Examination. After the medical examination candidates will be finally selected on the basis of merit list prepared by the Headquarter of BSF.
- Medical Examination: The shortlisted candidates called for Medical Examination. The venue of medical examination will be informed through the medium of call letters. The candidates should be medically fit for passing the medical examination. Final selection is based on the merit list prepared by BSF headquarter.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Download and print out the format of application form in full scap size paper (single side) through the official website.
- Applicants can sent passport size photograph along with the application form.
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form to the official address of concerned Headquarter .
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 11 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can through the official website www.bsf.nic.in to download the prescribed format of application form and know more information about the upcoming notification.