Ordnance Factory Recruitment: Ordnance Factory Dehu Road (Maharashtra) Defence Ministry Government of India is seeking for 170 Semi-Skilled workers for various posts in ordanance factory Dehu road. This official notification has been published on www.ofdr.gov.in , Last Date of application is after 21 days of publishing (11 July ) of advertisement in employment news.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for 170 Vacant Posts such as Danger Building worker, Examiner, Electrician, Turner, Miller, Filter Electronics, Welder, Machinist, Mason, Painter, Sheet Metal Worker etc. Matriculation is essential for these 170 Posts. Candidates need to check out the information given below before applying 170 Posts.
Dehu Road Ordnance Factory is a premier ordnance factory engaged in the manufacturing of Pyrotechnic Products. Interested candidates can look forward to check out the official notification for more information.
170 Vacancies Dehu Road Ordnance Factory Details:
|18||Sheet Metal Worker||2|
Dehu Road Ordnance Factory Age Limit:
- General candidates : 18 to 32 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
170 DR Ordnance Factory Eligibility Criteria:
- Matriculation + NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in relevant Trade
Dehu Road Ordnance Factory Pay Scale:
- 5200 – 20200 + 1800 Grade Pay
170 Dehu Road Ordnance Factory Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Ordnance Factory Syllabus :
- General science (10 Questions)
- Quantitative (10 Questions)
- NCVT Trade (80 Questions)
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the General manager, Ordnance Factory, Dehu road, Pune 412101 within 21 days from the date of publication (11 July) of advertisement in Employment News.
- Official Website: www.ofdr.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here