Cochin Port Trust (C.P.T) has publish notification for recruitment of the 15 Senior Deputy Marine Engineer, Marine Engineer, Chief Engineer and Pilot Vacancies. Aspirant candidates can send their applications on or before 20-09-2013. See below for further details.
|Sr.no.||Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Sr. Deputy Marine Engineer (Class-I)||01|
|2.||Chief Engineer (Class-I)||02|
|3.||Marine Engineer (Class-I)||09|
|4.||Pilot (Class- I)||03|
- MOT II class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958 for Post No.1
- Ist Class MOT Certificate of Competency for Post No.2
- MOT 1st class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958 for Post No.3
- Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. for Post No.4.
- Not exceeding 40 years
- Age relaxation applicable as per rules.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Aspirant candidates can send their applications in the decreed format along with bio data, attested copies of certificates
- Send to The Secretary, Cochin port Trust, Cochin-682009 on or before 20-09-2013.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 20-Sept. 2013