Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of Airman in Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades, Group ‘Y’ [Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor and Indian Air Force (Police)] Trade vacancies for Unmarried Male Indian Citizens. Eligible and interested candidates must attend the rally recruitment at 14 Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force, VII/302-B, Vayu Sena Road, Kakkanad, Kochi (Kerala) from 26-03-2015 to 03-04-2015 at 7:00 AM sharply. A number of candidates will be participated in the recruitment rally for filling the vacant vacancies in Indian Air Force (IAF) in Group X & Group Y.
Applicants can go through the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in to know about the official notificatiuon and also know about the latest and upcoming notification. People who are interested & eligible can attend the indian air force rally recruitment to the posts Group-x (Technical) and Group-Y (Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor and Indian Air Force (Police). Candidates are advised to keep in the regularly with the authorized website to know about the latest and upcoming notification like IAF Group X & Y Admit Card 2015, Air Force Group X & Y syllabus 2015 and IAF Final Result 2015.
Candidates will be reporting between 26th Mar, 2015 to 03 Apr, 2015 at 14 Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force, VII/302-B, Vayu Sena Road, Kakkanad, Kochi (Kerala).
Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Airman||Height (cm)||Vacancies|
|01.||Group-X||152.5 cm||Technical Trades|
|02.||Group-Y||165 cm–Automobile Technician
167 cm-Ground Training Instructor
175- IAF Police
|Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor and Indian Air Force (Police)|
- Candidates age should not be more than 21 years that is applicants must born between 01 August 1995 to 30 November 1998 as on 01 April, 2015
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
Group-X Technical Trades:-
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate (12th) or equivalent qualification with physics/Chemistry/Mathematics with minimum 50% aggregate marks in all subjects.
- Candidates have 3 years Diploma/Degree in (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology) from any recognized university/college/institutions.
Group-Y (AT/GTI/IAF Police):-
- Candidates passed Intermediate/10+2 or its equivalent qualification in any streams with 50% minimum marks in aggregate subjects from any recognized board/school/college.
- Applicants have passed Two Years Vocational Course affiliated by the CBSE/State Education Board.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the Indian Air Force (IAF). Candidates first qualify in the physical efficiency test (PET) in the recruitment rally and after that admit card will be allotted to the candidates.
Medical Exam: After the examination, candidates who qualify in the written examination called for medical test. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in written , physical test and medical test. All candidates who pass the written test are to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) on the same or the next day. PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 8 minutes. Candidates will also have to complete 20 squats, 10 push-ups, and 10 sit-ups and within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Candidates can go through the official website and read the official notification carefully.
- Bring all the essential educational documents in the recruitment rally and also bring five photocopy of each documents.
- Candidates also bring 25 recently coloured passport sized photographs.
- Applicants can reporting on time to the following address mention below.
14 Airmen Selection Centre,
Air Force, VII/302-B,
Vayu Sena Road, Kakkanad,
- Starting Date of Recruitment Rally : 26 Mar to 03 Apr, 2015
- Group -Y Written Examination : 26 Mar, 2015 & 28 Mar, 2015
- Group-Y Physical Efficiency Test: 27 Mar, 2015
- Group-X Written Examination : 01 Apr, 2015
- Group-X Physical Efficiency Test : 02 Apr, 2015
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in to know about the official notification and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like IAF Admit Card/IAF Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here