Indian Navy Recruitment Board has released a notification for the recruitment to the post Pilot/Observer for filling the vacant vacancies. People who are interested and eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of Indian Army. A huge number of people will be applied for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 to the post Pilot/Observer. Before filling their online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post in Indian Navy. Application are invited for Indian Male Citizens for Short Service Commission in the Executive Branch of Indian Army for course commencing in the month of June, 2015.
Candidates can go through the official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest notification and upcoming notification like Indian Navy Pilot Admit Card 2014, Pilot/Observer Navy Exam Result 2014 and Indian Navy Exam Answer Key 2014. Before applying candidates must reads the instruction carefully from the official website link mention below. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly to know about the upcoming notification published on the official website.
The last date for receipt of application form is 13 Oct, 2014.
Note: Applicants who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the Observer Entry scheme.
Indian Navy Pilot/Observer Course June 2015 Post Details:
Post Name: Pilot/Observer
Pilot: Men Only
Observer: Men and Women
- Candidates should be born between 02 July, 1991 to 01 July, 1996 both dates are inclusive that is aspirants age should be between 19 to 24 years.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and also passed 12th/Intermediate with physics and mathematics subjects.
- The CPL candidates must have a valid and current CPL issued by DCGA (India).
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply online application form and sent one hard copy of application form generated by the system along with the registration number to the following address given below.
The pay scale will be given to the selected candidates is Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- per month and Grade Pay Rs.8000/- given to the selected people.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination for short service commission in executive branch in Indian Navy. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their performance in educational qualification. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off.
SSB Interview: The candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for SSB. The SSB Interview will be scheduled in the month of Dec/Mar, 2014. The total duration of SSB interviews is five days, consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests, consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests,Group Task Tests and Interview. Candidates will be given Return First Class AC-III Tier/AC Chair Car Rail Fare is admissible for the SSB Interview if applicant appearing for first time in the commission.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Log on to the official website of Indian Army.
- Click on the Officer Entry link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form and upload scanned image of photograph and signature in proper size & format mention in official notification.
- After completion of application form click on the submit button.
- Take the print two copies of application form generated by the system along with the registration number.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Eligible and interested candidates can sent their application form and all essential document to the following address by ordinary post only.
Post Box No-02
New Delhi Pin Code-110023
- Opening date of online application form: 13 Sept, 2014
- Closing date of online application form: 03 Oct, 2014
- Last date for receipt of application form: 13 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can through the official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to apply online application from and sent one copy of application form generated by the system along with the application number to the following address mention above.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here