ITBP Recruitment 2015 : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is recruiting 152 Assistant Commandant (GD) through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination ( LDCE ). This official notification of recruitment in ITBP is available on www.itbpolice.nic.in , Last Date of sending hard copy of application along with all the necessary documents is 07.08.2015.
Applications are invited from serving male/female Sub Inspector and Inspectors for the post of Assistant Commandant in the Indo Tibetan Border police Force, Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force and Sashastra Seema Bal through Limited Departmental Competitive Examnination ( LDCE ) as per recruitment Rules of Respective Forces. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent in accordance with the guidelines of the Government.
Young dynamic and vigorous candidates who are possessing the Graduation Degree and are physically strong are welcomed to apply. Medical Fitness is also an essential criteria for these 152 ITBP Recruitment. Those who are willing to work for nation and want to serve as Border Force are eligible to apply for these 152 Assistant Commandant Force Selection 2015.
A total of 3 chances will be given for appearing in Limited Departmental Competitive Examination ( LDCE ). No TA/DA journey expenses are allowed for attending the test. The period of the test will be treated as on leave for the candidates apperaing in the test, which would be sanctioned by the leave sanctioning authority. The selection process of ITBP consists Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Interview and Personality Test and Medical Examination.
The Indo Tibetan Border Police is one of the five Central Armed police of India raised on 24 October 1962, under the CRPF act. The ITBP was intended for deployment along India’s Border with Chinese occupied Tibet.
- Applications received after 07.08.2015 will not be considered under any circumstances.
- candidates are not required to submit any original certificates in support of their clamis regarding educational qualifications and other relevant certificates.
ITBP 152 Asst. Commandant Vacancies Details:
No. of Posts :- 152
Department :- Indo. Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
ITBP 152 Recruitment 2015 Age Limit:
- Maximum 35
- 5 years Upper Age Relaxation for SC/ST
152 ITBP Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational qualification : Graduation from a recognizes University .
- The candidate should have completed 4 years of regular services as in the rank of Sub Inspector/ Inspector including period of training and should have clean record of service as prescribed by respective CAPFs.
- Physical standard
Sr. Particulars Male Female 1 Height (Minimum in cms ) 165 cms 157 cms 2 Chest (Minimum in cms ) 81 cms
N/A 3 Weight in Kgs 50 Kgs 46 Kgs
ITBP 152 Jobs 2015 Pay Scale:
- Rs 15600/ – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400 /-.
ITBP 152 Assistant Commandant Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Interview Test
- Personality Test
- Medical Test
152 Posts Assistant Commandant ITBP 2015 Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates who are eligible for this post can Visit and complete the online form felling process or Download Application form at www.itbpolice.nic.in
- After Completed the Online Process Successfully Candidate should send their hard copy of application along with the entire necessary Document to the following address (Full details of address is mentioned to the original recruitment advertisement, please download it first) on or before 07-Augst-2015
ITBP 152 Recruitment 2015 Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07-Augst-2015
- Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the ITBP Assistant Commandant Notification 2015 carefully before apply for ITBP Assistant Commandant application form 2015. For more details like ITBP results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card ,Notifications and answer keys please check this website regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D.
Candidates are advised that please read the ITBP Assistant Commandant advertisement 2015 carefully before apply ITBP Assistant Commandant application form 2015.