Haryana Police Recruitment Board has recently issued a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant Male Constable Posts. There are 1017 Male Constable job vacancies in HPRB. Haryana Police inviting online application for the recruitment for 1017 Male Constable (Genera Duty) & (Wireless Operator) posts. Candidates must have passed minimum Matriculation with +2 (10+2) Pass & 2 years certificate certificate from ITI.
Candidates should be between 18-45 years. All interested and eligible Male candidates can apply their filled forms on online from 18th August 2014 to 18th September 2014 by 5:00 PM.
Those candidates who are interested then check your eligibility criteria and then proceed to apply for this post. If you are interested and want to know more about this job vacancies mentioned below.
Haryana Police Recruitment Male Constable Posts Details:
|01.||Male Constable (Wireless Operator)||557|
|02.||Male Constable (General Duty)||460|
- Candidates should be between 18-45 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must minimum Matriculation with +2 (10+2) Pass & 2 years certificate certificate from ITI
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/-
- Physical Efficiency test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting date of Online Application: 18th August 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18th September 2014 by 5:00 PM
- Website: http://www.hprbonline.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here