Pune Police Department, Maharashtra has been posted an employment notification for filling up 1316 Civil Police Constable Vacancies in Pune Police. Maharashtra police force is one of the largest police force of India. Maharashtra State Police invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up Police Constable Posts in Pune Police.
All eligible & interested candidates may apply for Pune Police Constable Posts Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 05th May 2014 to 25th May 2014. Pune Police Recruitment 2014 job seekers education qualification must be qualified Matriculation ( 10th Class Pass) from a recognized Board.
If you want to join Police Department, you may read the full job notification details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
- Between 18 – 25 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Madhyamic Examination/ SSC/ 10th Exam
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 125/-
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25th May 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 26th May 2014
- Website: www.punepolice.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here