UP Police Constable 2018 :- UPPRPB is going to recruit 41,520 Police Constables in the state. There are 23520 vacancies for Civil Police and 18000 vacancies for PAC in UP Police recruitment 2018. Online applications for above mentioned vacancies will be requested from mid January on official website uppbpb.gov.in . This is good news to those eligible & interested candidates who are waiting for the Police Job in Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) inviting online application from young, eligible and enthusiastic candidates for the recruitment of constables in Uttar Pradesh Police department.
According to the official statement released by police dept on 14th January 2018:
उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस आरक्षी नागरिक पुलिस एवं आरक्षी प्रादेशिक आर्म्ड कांस्टेबुलरी, पे बेंड 5200-20200, ग्रेड पे 2000 नए वेतमान में वेतन मैट्रिक्स रु0 21700/- के निम्नलिखित रिक्त पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित किये जाते है !
A. Police Constable Civil:
B. Constable in PAC (Pradeshik Armed Constabulary):
There will be a total of 23,520 + 18,000 = 41,520 posts for civil police and PAC combined.
The candidate applying for police Constable, must qualify in Physical Standards defined by UP Police Department for Height, Weight, Chest and running competition.
If you are interested and want to now more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UP Police Recruitment 2018, UP Police Constable Admit Card/ Result 2018 and Constable Police UP Recruitment 2018, then check this website careervendor.com regularly and time to time
UP Police Constables Vacancies 2018 Details:
|01.||Police Constable CIvil||23,520|
|01.||Police Constable in PAC||18,000|
- Male candidate:
- Applicants age limit should be between 18-22 years on 1 July, 2018.
- Candidate’s date of birth must be between 2 July, 1996 to 01 July, 2000.
- 3/5 Year age relaxation for reserved category candidates
- Female Candidates:
- Applicants age limit should be between 18-25 years on 1 July, 2018 and should not attain the age of 25 years.
- Candidate’s date of birth must be between 2 July, 1993 to 01 July, 2000.
- For reserved categories age limit will be between 18-30 years.
Eligible and interested candidates should have completed 10+2/ Intermediate in relevant Subject in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
Candidate will have to pay the application fees of ₹400/- for UP Police constable vacancy. This fees is same for all categories i.e. general, OBC, SC, ST.
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests
- Written exam of 300 Marks (with negative marking)
- Physical standard test,
- Medical examination and
- Final selection merit list
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Log on to the official website of UP Police.
- Click on the UP Police Recruitment 2018 link on the login page.
- Enter fee submission details to complete the form and submit it.
- Fill all the valid/correct details by the candidates and click on the submit button.
- After fill the application form take a print out of application form for future uses.
- The online filling process will soon be started.
The online application form for UP Police constable recruitment will be started from 22 Jan, 2018. The last date of receipt of application form is 22 Feb, 2018 and for fee submission is 23 Feb, 2018.
- Advertisement notice: Download
- Apply online :- from 22 Jan
- Official website :- www.uppbpb.gov.in