Gujarat High Court invited a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘District Judge’ for filling the vacant vacancies in High Court. People who are interested can apply online application form through the official website whose link is mention below. A huge number of candidates can apply for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment to the post District Judge. Before applying people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form.
Applicants can go through the official website http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/ to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Gujarat High Court Exam Result 2014, District Judge Exam Result 2014 and High Court Answer Key 2014. There are a total of 55 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post District Judge. People are advised to keep in touch with the authorized website of Gujarat High Court to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website.
The last date for filling online application form is 31 Oct, 2014.
Gujarat District Judge Post Details:
Name of Post: District Judge
Number of Post: 55
- Candidates age should be between 35 to 48 years as on 31 Oct, 2014.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Degree in Law from any recognized college/institution/university.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment to the post District Judge in Gujarat High Court.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- (One Thousand Only) for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) for SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depends upon the written examination conducted in various examination centres by the Gujarat High Court. The syllabus and pattern related information is given in the official notification so candidate can go through the official notification whose link is mention below.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview examination. The venue & date of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letters. Aspirants are advised to keep in the touch with the official website to know more information about the upcoming notification published on the authorized website of Gujarat High Court.
Procedure to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website.
- Click on Apply Online link and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Read the instructions carefully and register their own Mobile Number for SMS alerts after submitting the application.
- By entering Application No and Date of Birth, candidate is required to upload their Scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Then click on ‘Confirm Application’ to register your online application.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Take Print out of Confirmed Application form for future use.
- Opening date of online application form: 01 Oct, 2014
- Closing date of online application form: 31 Oct, 2014
- Date of Pre Written Exam: Jan/Feb, 2015
- Date of Mains Examination: March, 2015
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Admit Card/Exam Result.
- Click Here : Apply Online