Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invite a latest notification for the recruitment to the post Engineers, Chartered Accountant and other various vacancies posts. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of HPCL. There are a total of 99 vacant vacancies for the HPCL Recruitment to filling the vacant vacancies to the post Engineers, Chartered Accountant and other various posts. Before apply online application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the respective posts.
Candidates can go through the official website www.hpcl.in to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. HPCL has the second largest share of product pipelines in India with a pipeline network of more than 2,500 kms.for transportation of petroleum products and a vast marketing network consisting 13 Zonal offices in major cities and101 Regional Offices facilitated by a Supply & Distribution infrastructure comprising of 35 Terminals, 68 Inland Relay Depots. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website of HPCL to know more information about the upcoming notification like Chartered Accountant HPCL Exam Admit Cards 2014, HPCL Exam Result 2014 and HPCL Recruitment 2014.
The last date for filling online application form is 16 Sep, 2014.
HPCL Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
- Applicants age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology/ Science with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Candidates have 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Qualification Degree / Diploma in Packaging with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized Indian University / institute.
- Candidates should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Candidates applying for the post should be in possession of C.A. professional qualification completed in all respect.
- Applicants are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Only) as a application fee.
- Application fee inclusive of service tax and bank charges of Rs.35/-(Thirty Five Only) .
- SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Once the fee paid will nor be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination conducting by the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). The question paper will be objective type and have a negative marking of 0.25 marks for given each wrong answer. Exam qualified candidates called for an interview after the examination. Applicants are advised to not bring any electronic appliances in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview and venue of the interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letters. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in the respective examination.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of HPCL.
- Click on the online recruitment link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the essential details in the application form and click on the submit buttons.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format in JPG or JPEG format.
- After submit online application form keep the print out of application form and confirmation page.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 12 Aug, 2014
- Last Date for filling online application form: 16 Sep, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.hpcl.in to apply online application form and know information about the upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result.
- Apply Online: Click Here