Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation (MDC) Limited has given a Notification for the recruitment of the 32 vacant vacancies for the post of the General Manager (Mines, Finance), Accounts Officer, First Class Mines Manager (Metal, Coal), Second Class Mines officer (Coal), Medical Officer, Overman, Mining Sirdar, Junior Mechanic, Electrical Supervisor, Assistant vacancies.
Applicants interested for any of the post can fill their forms in the prescribed format and send them along with the all related documents. Candidates are requested to submit the form before the last date. Applicants can read the instructions carefully before filling the application form, incompletely and incorrectly filled application forms will be Rejected.
Candidates can go through the official website regularly to be updated with the latest notifications and details.
|02.||Second Class Mines Manager (Coal)||04|
|03.||First class Mines Manager (Coal, Metal)||04|
|05.||General manager (Mines, Finance)||02|
- Applicants applying for the post of General Manager should have the age not more than 55 years.
- Candidates applying for the post of the Accounts Officer, Mining Sirdar, Overman, Junior Mechanic, Electrical Supervisor should have the age not more than 40 years.
- Age of the Applicants should not be more than 45 years for the post of First class Mines Manager (Coal, Metal), Second Class Mines Manager (Coal), General manager (Mines, Finance).
- Age relaxation for the Females (UR), OBC (males/Females) is 40 years, SC/ ST category candidates should be having the age relaxation up to 42 years.
- Candidates should posses degree in mining engineering for the post of General manager (Mines), First class Mines Manager (Coal, Metal), Second Class Mines Manager (Coal).
- For the post of General manager (Finance) and Accounts Officer candidates should have the CA/ MBA (finance), MBBS for the post of Medical Officer.
- Competency certificate of Overman/ Mining Sirdar issued by DGMS for post of the Mining Sirdar, Overman.
- Diploma in I.T.I fitter/ Mechanic Trade/ Electrical for the post of Junior Mechanic, Electrical Supervisor.
- Applicants should be Graduate and having the Knowledge of the computer application for the post of Assistant.
Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 per month and Grade pay will be given according to the Post of the applicant.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants can send their applications to the “Managing Director, Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd., Khanij Nigam Bhawan, Nepal House Area, Doranda, Ranchi-834002” before the last date.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22 Nov, 2014 till 5:00 pm.
- Official Website: http://jharkhand.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here