Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has recently issued a recruitment notification for the vacant of Junior Engineer and Laboratory Technician posts. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up Jr. Engineers and Laboratory Technician posts.
All candidates who are eligible for the post can apply in prescribed format on or before 14th July 2014. Candidates who wish to apply should have B.Sc. and Graduate in relevant discipline. and the age limit for the post are not exceeding 30 Years.
Further details for this job vacancies are like application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
JIPMER Recruitment Junior Engineer, Lab Tech Posts Details:
|01.||Laboratory Technician||48||BSc (MLT)|
|02.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01||Graduate/Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|03.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||01||Graduate/Diploma in Civil Engineering|
- Candidates should not exceed 30 Years for the post
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Junior Engineer Posts:
- UR Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- And other Reserved Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/-
- For Laboratory Technician Posts:
- UR Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/-
- And other Reserved Candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview/Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- After fill the application form candidates should have to reach the application form to below address,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14th July 2014
- Website: http://jipmer.edu.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here