Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka has recently given a recruitment notification for the vacant posts of 85 for the Assistant Court Secretary Post. There are 85 Assistant Court Secretary vacancies in High Court of Karnataka for job seekers, Karnataka High Court released this job notification on it’s official website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore invites applications for a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Asst Court Secretary’ for filling the vacant vacancies in High Court. People who are interested can apply online application form through the official website whose link is mention below. A huge number of candidates can apply for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment to the A.C.S Post. Before applying people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form.
Applicants can go through the official website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/ to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Karnataka High Court Exam Result 2014, District Judge Exam Result 2014 and High Court Answer Key 2014. There are a total of 85 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the following post. People are advised to keep in touch with the authorized website of Karnataka High Court to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website.
The last date for filling online application form is 25th November 2014.
Karnataka High Court Asst Court Secretary Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant Court Secretary||85|
- Candidates age should be between 18-35 Years for General Category Candidates as on 25-11-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Interested candidates should have SSLC examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Board
or equivalent. Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand or Proficiency grade examination in English shorthand. Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Board or equivalent qualification. Must have Knowledge of Computers
- Diploma in Commercial Practice/Secretarial Practice in English and knowledge of Computers.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.250/- for UR Category Candidates
- For all other category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- The fee pay through Online or Prescribed Bank Challan.
- Selection of the candidates will be on basis of performance in Shorthand Test, English Essay writing test, Translation (Kannada to English) Test, General Knowledge Test and Viva-voce Test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- After Login the official website, Fill all the details carefully
- Candidates must take printout of application and preserve it for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25th November 2014 till 11.59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 27th November 2014.
- Website: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here