Sainik School Satara, Maharashtra invites application to the post ‘Lower Division Clerk’ for the recruitment in Sainik school. Eligible and interested can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. Sainik School, Satara situated at Satara city, on Pune-Bangalore Highway. It was the first Sainik School amongst a chain of 24 such schools established in the country. Sainik School, Satara was founded on 23 Jun 1961. through the visionary efforts of Shri Yashwantrao Chavan, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra State.
Applicants can go through the official website www.sainiksatara.org to know more information related to admit cards/results. Peoples who are eligible to apply can submit their application form within the last date. The demand draft drawn in the favour of Principle Sainik School Satara payable at Satara.
Peoples are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. Applicants can submit their application form to the following address given below.The last date of submission of application form is 31 July, 2014.
Name of Post: Lower Division Clerks
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 50 years as on 31 May, 2014.
- The relaxation of age for OBC category candidates is 3 years and 5 years for the candidates belonging from SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for other will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants must have BA/B.sc with more than 60% marks in aggregate exam from any recognized College/University.
- Computer Knowledge is necessary for LDC Post.
- English and Marathi typing of speed about 40 word per minute.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- ( Two Hundred Only ) as a application fees pay through Demand Draft.
- The demand draft (DD) drawn in the favour of ‘Principal sainik school satara payable at Satara.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Personal Interview: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview or with their experience performed in the interview. The candidates should be well-educated and experience in any Computer related work.
- Typing Test: The candidates who can qualified the typing test will be finally selected for this post.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Application form can send along with passport sized photograph and full Biodata info.
- Must send DD Demand Draft along with the application form, otherwise form will be rejected.
- One self addressed envelope with size 9cm*4cm and Rs.5 postal stamps affixed on it.
- Applicants can send their application form to the following address given below.
Satara , Maharashtra
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 July, 2014.
- Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.sainiksatara.org.in to know more information related to the above notification.