Life Insurances Corporation of India invite application for the recruitment to the RCA post for filling the vacant vacancies in LIC. People who are interested can apply online application form through the official website whose link is given below. Candidates who are eligible to apply for the LIC Recruitment 2014 to filling the vacant position in RAC Post. Before applying application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the given post.
Applicants can go through the official website www.licindia.com to download the format of application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like LIC Admit Card 2014, LIC Exam Result and RCA Recruitment 2014. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form. Candidates are advised to keep in touch regularly with the official website to know more information related with the upcoming notification of LIC Recruitment 2014.
The last date of receipt of application form is 15 Aug , 2014.
LIC Recruitment Posts Details:
|01.||Rural Career Agent (RCA)||1000|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for other will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must posses SSC with 12th passed from any recognized college/university.
- Eligible and interested can only apply for the LIC Recruitment.
Written Exam: The selection of candidates will be based on written examination conducted by the LIC corporation. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks deducted for each wrong given by the candidates. Applicants are advised to not bring any cell phones, calculator and costly & valuable items in the examination hall. Exam qualified candidates called for an interview.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. Candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in particular exam for LIC Recruitment. The final result is declared through the merit list on the official website whose link is given below.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website only.
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the New Registration link.
- Fill all the details in the application form and should be valid and true.
- Before applying candidates must have valid e-mail ID and scanned photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Click on the submit button and take a print out of application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last date of apply online application form: 15 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.maharojgar.gov.in to know more information about the related notification recruitment.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here