GPSC Recruitment 2016: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced 1541 vacant posts for Medical Officers in an official notification which is released on 15/07/2016 at official website http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/. Aspirants can apply online application from from 15/07/2016 to 16/08/2016 at official website.
Applicants must have passed bachelor degree in medicine and surgery with computer knowledge from any recognised university of India. Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Applicants who want to know about age limit, they can download official notification and study it.
Candidates who want to know more information about GPSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
GPSC Medical Officers Vacancy Details 2016:
Name of Post: Medical Officers
Total No. of Post: 1541
Age Limit for Medical Officers:
- Download Official Notification.
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Medical Officers:
- Candidates must have passed graduate degree in medicine and surgery from any recognised university of India.
- Applicants must have computer’s knowledge.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Download Official Notification.
Application Fee for GPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from:15/07/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16/08/2016.