West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has recently declared an employment notification for the applications of eligible aspirants for the Medical Officer Posts. The total number of Govt Medical Officers posts in WBHRB are 2315.
WBHRB invites online applications for filling up 2315 MO Posts in various Department. WBHRB has decided to recruit candidates as General Duty Medical Officer, Block Medical Officer and Medical Officer (specialist) Posts.
All eligible & interested aspirants may apply online from 25th May 2014 to 16th June 2014. Online application forms will be available from 28th May 2014 on their official website. If you are going to apply for the post read the full job notification below before apply the posts.
WBHRB Recruitment Medical Officer Posts Details:
|01.||Medical Officer (General)||1492|
|02.||Block Medical Officer||117|
|03.||Medical officer (Specialists)||706|
- Between 32 – 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- M.B.B.S Degree or its equivalent course
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 210/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28th May 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16th June 2014
- Date of Payment of Fees by Net Banking : 28th May 2014 to 16th June 2014
- Date of Payment of Fees by offline (Bank) : 29th May 2014 to 23rd June 2014
- Last Date For Submission of Form : 25th June 2014
- Website: http://www.wbhrb.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here